Friday, February 27, 2015

Uber wants You. Really Bad actually.

Uber is trying to crush the competition. So much so that if you have never applied to Uber before they are willing to pay you $100. They are also willing to pay me $100 for sending you their way.

The catch is that you use my referral code. That's right, if you apply on your own, no $100 bonus, for you or me. If you apply on your own they won't give you more because you saved them money. They figure that you didn't know about the bonus. I didn't. So I didn't get the $100 and neither did anybody else.

So here's the link you need for both of us to get that money.

https://partners.uber.com/drive/?invite_code+z4jri

They want drivers that have worked for the competition so bad that they are willing to pay $500

Drive for Uber and start making cash ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment